Have you been wanting to visit America’s Playground but think it’s out of your price range? Or maybe you have visited Vegas but still feel you haven’t seen everything. Well you’ve come to the right place!
LasVegasVacationsForLess will show you how inexpensive visiting Sin City really can be. We will also reveal how to make the most of whatever amount of time you have to spend.
You won't have to spend tons of hours researching your trip - we’ve done all the work for you. We will give a complete list to the clubs, freebies, ride attractions, where to gamble in your price range and more. Here are just some of the amazing information contained in this instantly downloadable e-book:
- Get a complete list of FREE sights to see in Las Vegas-View Free List Here
- We’ll give you a list of things to ask for when you check in to get the best room
- How to get free VIP tickets to the hottest clubs on the strip such as Pure at Ceasar’s Palace, Coyote Ugly at New York, New York, Jet at the Mirgage, Tangerine at Treasure Island and more!
- How to get free show tickets to some of the hottest shows on the strip. Such as Mystere: By Cirque Du Soleil.
- Learn how to have 24/7 transportation up and down the strip 24 hours a day for $5 a day! No matter how many times you use this transportation it will only cost you $5 for a 24 hour pass!
- How to take a picture under the world famous “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign, its not as easy as you think!
- Everybody has a friend in Vegas, your hotel’s concierge desk - learn how to use it
- How to get and make the most use out of your comps!
- Learn where to play $1 black jack
- Find out where you can stay on the strip, yes on the strip for about $35-40/night