Search Secret Tricks of Skateboarding Online
Are you absolutely frustrated by how difficult it is to learn new skateboard tricks?
I bet you are!
Whenever I’m at my local skate park, I always see skaters kicking and slamming their skateboard around when they have a hard time landing a new trick. You probably watched some “trick tip” videos, but they didn’t help. Your friends probably tried to teach you but you still couldn’t land them. Or maybe you did, but only once or twice.
If you did learn a couple of tricks, but how long did it take you? A month? Two months? A year? If it took your more than a week, then you are not learning as fast as you could!
You see, most friends and tutorial videos are not very helpful in teaching tricks. Friends can only teach you how they do the trick. Every skater is different, so what works for others might not work for you.
Trick tip videos don’t help much either. If you search for “skateboard trick tips” in YouTube, you’ll be bombarded with instructional videos that give useless advice such as, “pop up the board, kick it out, catch it, and land.” Great advice.
Even professionally produced videos, such as Transworld’s “Show me the Way” or “Tony Hawk’s Trick Tips” miss many important points.
It angers me that people are wasting their time and money on these instructional videos in slight hope that they will improve. The cold truth is that... They Won’t.
There is some good news...
Underground Skater Finally Comes Out
I’m coming out from the underground after months of developing methods and techniques to reveal to you real, proven ways to effortlessly learn tricks and land them higher, smoother, and more consistently.
I’m sick of seeing all the stupid trick tip and tutorials on skateboarding.
I feel it just won’t be right for me to keep all this knowledge to myself and have a ton of fun learning new tricks while the rest of you stay stuck.
You see, I have been in your position. I developed these techniques about a year ago, out of pure frustration. One day, after skating for a few hours and not landing a single Kickflip, I slammed my fist down and said, “Screw this! I’m figuring this out”
From then on, I worked incredibly hard trying to find a way to make this work. Consider yourself lucky because I didn’t have anyone willing to tell me the secrets like you have today.
You're About To Discover These Secrets Today!
So why should you listen to me?
Why would following my advice allow you to learn new tricks effortlessly, naturally and instantly?
Well, you probably haven’t heard of me, so here's my story:
I started skating in 2003 in hopes of going pro. Back then, I had a cheap Wal-Mart board with plastic trucks. I practiced almost every day and finally learned the Ollie after 5 or 6 weeks.
For my next birthday, my parents bought me a pretty decent complete deck. I vowed to work hard and learn all the tricks. I practiced around 4 times a week for 6 months until I landed my first Kickflip- well, kinda. My Kickflips back then always bounced off the ground.
So after about 7 months of skating almost daily, I could land two tricks- an Ollie and a sketchy Kickflip. So much for going pro.
Then, I decided to quit. I was incredibly frustrated and I had to keep up my grades up during high school so I gave up skateboarding 4 years.
Then, one day junior year in high school, I watched one of my old skateboarding DVDs. Something clicked within me and I had an intense desire to skate again. I wanted to experience the passion and fervor I once had.
I dug through my garage and found my old skateboard. I went outside and rode around for a while. I tried to Ollie. Nope. I tried to kickflip. Not even close.
I practiced for two weeks straight to try to get my tricks back. I relearned my Ollie, but still couldn’t land the Kickflip. Everyday, I practiced until I was soaked in sweat, my shins bruised and my shoe soles worn out. I was so frustrated and told myself, there must be an easier way.
Luckily, there was...
During my years at high school, I read a lot of books on accelerated learning techniques to boost my grades. I studied authors such as Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy and Bob Proctor to learn proven methods and techniques that helped my mind learn and achieve results at a rapid pace.
I revisited these books and refined and restructured the methods specifically for skateboarding.
To be honest, it was far from easy and took weeks before my big breakthroughs came. But the tricks started coming to me so fast and hard that I couldn’t help but wonder where they’d been hiding all along.
After I relearned the Kickflip, I was able to land it 70% of the time. Before, I was lucky if I could land it 2 times out of 10! Using some of the techniques that I developed, I increased that percentage to around 80-90%! I was also learning new tricks left and right. Pop shove-it’s, 180’s, Heelflips, and Varial Flips all caught up to me from two weeks of skating an hour a day.
All of my friends were shocked when they found out I learned almost every single trick and grind in about 8 weeks. What was even more amazing was how consistently I landed all my tricks. I would beat my friends in s-k-a-t-e with 360 Flips, Backside Flips, and Hardflips, tricks I never though I’d be doing.
It wasn’t before long when my closest skateboard buddies asked me to share with them my secrets for improving so much in such a short period of time. I was very willing to teach them my techniques and saw huge improvements in their skating.
Now, I have a ton of fun whenever I skate. I love skating gaps and other obstacles that I previously would never dream of trying.
I don’t tell you this to brag, but I just want to help you realize what’s really possible in skateboarding. I started with little and with persistence and the right techniques, gained a huge arsenal of tricks and perfected them in a short amount of time. My point is this: if I could do it, then so can you.
It's true... But you need to have the correct methods to do so.
You Can Now Follow Along My Step-By-Step Master Guide And Legally Steal My Most Secret Blueprint For Learning Every Single Skateboard Trick in a Ridiculously Short Amount of Time
I've spent the last month brain dumping everything I do on to paper. I've then put this in to a no fluff... just killer step-by-step techniques that can take anyone from poser to pro in a couple of weeks.
Secrets of Skateboarding is my new step-by-step master guide I personally follow every time I want to learn a new trick in the shortest amount of time.
It contains every single piece of information I discovered in the past year, laid out in a clear and detailed, step-by-step format to guarantee results in the quickest amount of time.
There's nothing but hard hitting, proven techniques that I personally use to build my trick arsenal.
Here's just a tiny fraction of what you'll discover…
- The real and only way to improve at skateboarding and how to stop doing what doesn’t work
- Clear, easy to understand and detailed instructions for every trick that includes…
- What you already should know before learning a new trick
- Proper foot placement
- The correct balance prior to executing the trick (this is crucial!)
- Where and how hard to pop
- Exactly how your feet should rotate/ flip the board
- How to correctly land the trick
- The best way to practice each trick (another important aspect to consider)
- An essential starting manual for beginners
- Detailed guides for quickly unlocking the Ollie, Kickflip, 180 Ollie, Heelflips, Pop Shove-it, Varial Flip, 360 Flip, Backside Flip, Hardflip, Frontside Heelflip, Backside Heelflip and Basic grinds…
Here Is a Tiny Fraction of What You'll Discover...
- A sure-fire and safe way to learn the Board Slide safetly
- The most important step in landing Heelflips... this is something that 99% of beginners mess up
- How to remain completely balanced during the nasty Nose Grind
- The key to having Pop Shove-its stay under you and landing them with consistency
- Exactly how and where your weight and balance should shift so you can pull off clean, soaring 180 Ollies
- The secret to coordinating the spin and flip perfectly for the Varial Flip so it flips smoother and higher
- How to give the “just right” amount of flick to land perfect Backside Flips
- The quickest and easiest way to practice and learn the 50-50 Grind
- The importance of foot positioning for the flawless Frontside Flip and how a simple adjustment can help you unlock them in a brief amount of time
- The single most important key to landing clean 360 Flips… once you realize this and put it into practice, 360 Flips will be a piece of cake
- A simple, yet extremely effective practice technique for “sticking” and balancing your Nose Grinds and Tail Slides
- The secret to landing the king of all flatland tricks, the Hardlfip… discover how to flip and spin your board smoothly and how to practice these safely
- Where to keep your balance and how to avoid falling out of the rough Smith Grind
This is just a taste of the juicy techniques you'll find in Secrets of Skateboarding. There's much more and the best thing about it is that it's laid out in a simple step-by-step guide that absolutely anyone can follow… even if you’ve never landed a single trick in your life!
I've been developing this breakthrough underground system for months now without anyone knowing. However before launching this to you I decided to share this guide with some friends and other members of the skateboard community.