FREE $100 Gift Coupon! + $100 Mail-In Rebate Offer! Lowrance Electronics Sale Ends August 31, 2008!
The newly enhanced edition in the highly popular 7" screen size with all the champion - grade sonar/chartplotter features that has made the LCX series the choice of serious pros. Now also featuring the larger 30GB internal hard drive preloaded with high-detail mapping/charts for coastal and inland navigation in and around the U.S. and Hawaii.
- 7" diag. full VGA, 256-color SolarMAX TFT display for maximum visibility and widest viewing angles even in bright sunlight
- 480V x 640H pixel resolution for superb sonar target detail/separation and exceptional chart definition
- Advanced fluorescent cold-cathode screen and keypad backlighting
- Up to 1 kW RMS (8,000 watts peak-to-peak) transmit power for depths to 3,000 ft. (915 m) with 50 kHz
- High-speed Ethernet connection links multiple Lowrance display units and modules to share and operate independently on common data, including sonar.
- Two full RS-232 ports.
Includes dual-frequency 50/200 kHz Skimmer transducer for salt water or downrigger tracking, temp/speed/distance readings and LGC-3000 GPS receiver/antenna module.
Lowrance LCX-28C 50/200 kHz Sonar/GPS+WAAS Chartplotter Combo - Click Here to Buy!