This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Chemistry is one of the CLEP tests that most people dread taking. Without the proper study, it can be a very hard test to pass. But by using our guide, you’ll feel totally prepared.
Download our gift to you, Study Tips for CLEP Students, to get you started.
Don’t wait to get started studying for this CLEP test! Order now!
Detailed information in this guide includes:
• Atomic Theory and Atomic Structure
• Periodic Properties
• Chemical Bonding
• Naming Compounds
• The Mole Concept
• Percent Composition and Empirical Formula
• Gas Laws
• Liquids and Solids
• Phase Changes
• Concentrations – Molarity, Molality, and Normality
• Colligative Properties
• Acids and Bases
• pH and pOH
• Common Ion Effect and Buffers
• Writing Equations for Chemical Reactions
• Predicting Reactions: Reaction Types
• Balancing Chemical Equations
• Limiting Reagent
• Theoretical Yield, Actual Yield, and Percent Yield
• Oxidation-Reduction Equations and Net Ionic Equations
• Half-cell Potentials
• Gibbs Free Energy, Enthalpy and Entropy
• Reaction Rates and Rate Laws
• Organic Chemistry
• Nuclear Chemistry
• Chemistry Sample Test Questions
• And more!