|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
101 Tips And Tricks For Your IpodLearn How To Troubleshoot Your iPod (to solve all of those niggling little problems) and
Learn How to Use All of its Incredible Features Simply and Easily?"For The Help You've Been Needing With Your Ipod...Click HereThink Of Being Able To...
1. Fix any problem your iPod is having,
simply and easily.
2. Stick all of
your CD's in the shed, yet be able to play every single track and album
you own through your TV, DVD player, car stereo (or any other device
with Audio input plugs (the red and white ones).
3. Use your
iPod to back up your important files, boot your computer, copy music to
other people's machines, and store your contacts and notes.
4. Easily restart your iPod after it's crashed or frozen and how to update its software.
5. Maximise the battery life on your iPod.
Know what the full range of iPod accessories are and how to use them
(eg Did you know that you can use your iPod to record meetings by using
a simple and very affordable accessory?)
7. Access the full range of iPod software that is available for both PCs and Macs.
Change the battery in your iPod on your own (which will cost you a
small fortune if you take it to an Apple Service Centre). I just
replaced the battery on my iPod - and it only cost me $15.95 including
a brand new battery and delivery!
9. Restore your iPods contents if you accidentally erase its hard drive.
Use your iPod with two different machines - a PC and a Mac, or perhaps your work machine and your machine at home.
11. Replace your ipod's hard drive or perform other iPod hacks (for advanced users only!!)
12. And many other things that you can do to use your iPod to its fullest!. Wouldn't that be great?And A Lot More...101 Tips And Tricks For Your IpodTo Find Out How To Get The Most From Your Ipod, Click The Link Above.101 Tips And Tricks For Your Ipod