Are You Paying A Lot For Your Car Insurance or Trying to Figure Out What is Best For Your High School or College Student?
It's no secret that rates can vary tremendously!
Here's some ways to save:
1) You can increase your deductible.
2) If your pay your bills on time this helps your credit which in terms can give you better rates.
3) Don't get a type of car that thieves target (ie the latest, hottest models) as this can increase rates.
4) Be careful about getting tickets.
5) Compare rates! Progressive found only 20 percent of people do that!
6) Safety features on a car help.
Please don't just use your yellow pages and pick out the biggest ad. You can compare here:
You can read some quality articles at my blog on dealing with insurance comparisons with health and unemployment.
Insurance Tips Blog for Health