· Built by Bally and licensed by Chevrolet
· Very Reliable Williams WPC-S (DCS) Electronics, Very Reliable with many other Pins sharing this platform
· Stereo Sound, 3 Flippers, Cool Animations, Lots of Fun!
· Mfg Date: 1994 - Playfield is Excellent Condition!!!
· Only 5,100 Produced
· 100% Working - Plays Perfectly!!!
Like the car, Corvette is known for its insanely fast ball action and great design. Coveted by collectors and car lovers alike, this game simply doesn't surface very often! As each game you play progresses, it gets harder and harder and the balls really fly around the playfield! The art work is fabulous too. Check out the car designs on the playfield... Almost every vintage class of Corvettes is represented! In addition, there is separate artwork on each side of the cabinet which is very rare indeed! Very few games have ever been created with completely different left and right cabinet artwork!
Corvette has everything you'd expect on a great modern pinball machine. Lots of ramp shots, bank shots, stationary targets, video modes, scoop holes, spinners, jet bumpers and plenty of unique toys you’d expect from a game of this caliber! One of the best features of the game is the V-8 engine inside the playfield! The engine actually revs up and shakes like a real engine! Shoot the balls into the engine and they'll come flying back out during multi ball mode! And if that wasn’t enough, check out the drag strip with the two motorized miniature cars! During the drag race mode, you'll go head to head with the computer car and win the race... but only if you make the right shots fast enough!
Truly a mechanical marvel, Corvette even has mechanical diverters inside the innovative wire ramps! ("The Shadow" is another game that has this rare feature) A true pinball players delight, This machine will look great in your home or game room, and is suitable for adults and kids alike! The music and sound effects are top simply top notch, and since it's such a popular game, it will always keep its value high and remain a great investment! An all around great game, and must for any Corvette or sports car lover!
Corvette is one of very few sports car themed pinball machines (Viper, Mario Andretti, and Grand Prix, Indy 500, are a few others). But by far is the best one ever created. Built by Bally and licensed by Chevrolet, it's the ultimate Corvette collectible! Special features include:
· Corvette has a four ball multi-ball and FOUR different types of multi-ball play!
· The big V-8 engine actually revs up and shakes like a real engine while you attempt to shoot the balls inside!
· Two miniature corvettes on the drag strip that are motorized as you attempt to beat the computer during the drag race mode!
· The metal wire "Route 66" ramps are great and have a beautiful chrome finish! Furthermore, there’s a super cool ball diverter that changes the direction of the ball while it's inside the ramp! You have to be quick otherwise you'll lose the ball.· Fun video mode where you need to avoid red lining by quickly shifting gears to avoid blowing the engine!
For More Photos and Info
And To See
More Pinball Games For Sale
Go to PinballStore.net
UPDATED LISTINGS ON PINBALL MACHINES EVERYDAY