Do we have to spell it out? Only 50 of these will be made....and when they're gone, they're gone!
When it comes to handcrafted Titanium bikes, they don't get much better than this. Hand made by the DEAN crew in Colorado, these bikes are built to provide one of the sweetest rides on the planet.
Click Here to Get This Titanium/Composite Mountain Bike
- Designed for the cross-country rider who accepts nothing but the best.
- Duke X-Lite is one of the lightest short travel full suspension frames available at just 3.7 lbs.
- Pivotless design delivers an 1 1/8" of travel.
- Features a DT Swiss SD-210 L rear shock - full air system allows for compression, rebound and lock-out control.
- Built with the finest butted, cold worked and stress relieved titanium available - specially machine butted and wrapped with a thin shell of carbon fiber composite - it's extra stiff and super light.
- S-bend seat and chainstays.
- Modular Dropouts - Allow easy conversion to a Single Speed or IS Disc tab.
- 2005 Limited edition model - Only 50 Frames will be produced.
- Handcrafted in our own factory - Boulder, Colorado
- Features precision machine butted tubing throughout - it's ulta light at just 3.75 lbs.
- Stratigic placement of the oversize, butted, and carbon fiber composite wrapped tubing round out the ride on the Duke X-lite.
- Weld-in 6/4 water bottle bosses.
- 6/4 triple and single guides.
- CNC machined head tube