|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Grandparent's Child Custody - Going to Custody Court
Discover your grandparent's child custody rights, everything need to know, before going to the custody court!
The Grandparents Asserting Their Rights In Custody Court (2008 Edition) is a totally integrated publication, helping grandparents with:
(1) their decision to go to court to assert their rights for visitation or custody
(2) how to find the right attorney to handle their case
(3) 25 key strategies to help them achieve a successful conclusion to their court case
(4) things that grandfathers and grandmothers should be aware of while in court
(5) a checklist to make certain that they are fully prepared for their custody/visitation case
(6) grandparent court cases from coast to coast (a great help for you and your attorney)
(7) examples of the legal forms and that will be filed on your behalf by your attorney.
This publication totals 204 pages-broken into 10 chapters (each chapter can be downloaded and printed separately).
It will be easy for you to return to the Download Site over and over again for one full year-taking advantage of any new material as it is added.
This unvaluable publication will be avalaible for immediate download after your purchase.
Click Here to Know YourGrandparent's Child Custody Rights!