Vintage 1968 Vespa VLB For Sale
Cherry Red & Maserati Metallic Silver
Guaranteed to get stares and compliments wherever you go.
Full "Nut and Bolt" Restoration completed two years ago.
Smooth shifter and quite revvy. Expect to get up to 70 miles per gallon on this baby. Summer is coming and you will have a blast riding around on this baby.
- Stainless steel leg shield surround
- Stainless steel footwell protectors
- Stainless steel side crash guards
- Chrome saddle base and spring
- Triple plated chrome tires plus a spare
- Chrome plated front spring and stainless steel front fork embellisher
- 12-volt electrical upgrade. Lights and horn work.
- 150 cc 2-stroke engine with 4-speed gearbox.
- Separate frame mounted tamper proof ignition key plus original working steering lock.
Titled and registered in Arizona and easy to transfer.
Sold paint job but flaw around gas tank (not generally visible) where paint has lifted (see picture).
Sales to US Only. Shipping at buyer's cost. I can provide some shippers for your consideration, but you will need to finalize shipping. I would estimate shipping to be between $300-$600 in the US. Local pickup in Phoenix, Arizona OK.
For more photos and info
Sign up for our newsletter and we can provide you with the latest listings of vintage, new, and hard to find vespas for sale.
Interested In A Specific Vespa? Let Us Know!
Write down your top 3 "must have" vespas and we'll keep our eyes peeled for it, and let you know if there are any available for sale
I hate SPAM a lot more than you do. Your privacy is my utmost concern, and I will never rent, share or sell your information to anyone - for any reason.
You will only be receiving newsletters on Vespas for sale after you sign up.
Additionally, you can easily cancel your subscription at any time anyway.