Vintage Vespa Scooter 1979 PX For Sale
Candy Apple Red
1979 Vespa Scooter
Model: PX 150
150cc / 4 Speed
12 Volt / CDI
The chassis and all body parts were stripped down to bare metal. All metal surfaces were hand forged back to original shape and meticulously prepared for a professional quality paint process. Starting with etching primer, followed with base primer, then Candy Apple Red PPG automotive paint, then wet sanded, polished and sprayed with 2 layers of acrylic clear coat finish. Finally, all surfaces "inside and out" were thoroughly polished.
The engine, suspension and electrical systems are completely reconditioned.
Piston and ringsClutchGearsCross bar20/20 De Lorto carburetorAll new bearings, bushings, seals, gaskets, springs, shocks, brakes, cables...Wiring harness and all electrical components
- Off/On power key switch installed for added security
- 12 volt - no maintenance battery
- Turn signals
- Bright lights
- Loud horn
- Clean running
- Easy starting / "first kick"
- Great gas milage
Every inch of this scooter has been gone over, every part that was not like new condition was replaced!
- 3 New white wall tires and tubes (spare wheel)
- Chromed rims
- Stainless steel hub caps
- Stainless steel 3/1 rack (spare tire holder / luggage rack / back rest)
- Stainless steel fender guards
- Stainless steel legshield trim
- Stainless steel floor runners
- Stainless steel choke assembly
- New fuel tap with stainless steel linkage assembly
- Chrome plated gas cap with stainless steel latch
- Chrome plated mirrors and mirror brackets
- Chrome plated front seat bracket
- New stainless steel rider seat bracket
For More Photos and Info
Sign up for our newsletter and we can provide you with the latest listings of vintage, new, and hard to find vespas for sale.
Interested In A Specific Vespa? Let Us Know!
Write down your top 3 "must have" vespas and we'll keep our eyes peeled for it, and let you know if there are any available for sale
I hate SPAM a lot more than you do. Your privacy is my utmost concern, and I will never rent, share or sell your information to anyone - for any reason.
You will only be receiving newsletters on Vespas for sale after you sign up.
Additionally, you can easily cancel your subscription at any time anyway.